Create an instructional presentation using the Prezi software to demonstrate it’s features and capabilities.
PROCESS (Programs, Tools, Skills, FOCUS principles)
As I took this class last semester, I was familiar with Prezi and knew my way around (mostly). Here’s my process:
1. I decided I would do another iPhone Tutorial, as that is fun for me to do.
2. I charted out a sketch of what I think would flow well.
3. I headed over to pixabay, where I already had an account, and found a nice wood background I could use for the Prezi, and a nice iPhone vector graphic I could use to frame my iPhone screenshots.
4. I took the screenshots on my phone and transferred them over to my computer, then uploaded them to the Prezi, along with the other images.
5. I started laying out and arranging the presentation to what I feel worked best. Added the slides in about steps and instructions.
Although I requested feedback on Facebook, I did not receive any. I however did receive feedback from Jason Stucki in which I was advised to change the title font and adjust some of the text wrapping on some of the slides, which I did.
How to pair bluetooth headphones to an iPhone.
Anyone with an iPhone considering the purchase of bluetooth headphones.
TOP THING LEARNED
This class has been the only thing that has required me to use Prezi, so it took a little while to remember how to use it, mainly navigational issues.
COLOR SCHEME & COLOR NAMES
Analogous // brown wood, black, grey, white
TITLE FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Heuristica // Slab Serif
COPY FONT NAME & CATEGORY
Arimo // Sans Serif
THUMBNAILS OF ANY ORIGINAL, UNEDITED IMAGE(S) USED IN THE PROJECT
SOURCE OF EACH IMAGE (website name and hyperlink)
wood floor image – Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/floor-wood-hardwood-floors-1256804/
iPhone image – Pixabay https://pixabay.com/en/iphone-7-plus-iphone-7-iphone-1766257/
iPhone screenshots are my own